A team of skilled moving professionals who can handle an eviction with ease is a necessity.
Evictions often occur with minimal notice, so we understand the urgency and speed that is required during this type of move. That’s where our highly skilled and trained professionals step in. We are fully licensed and work according to all federal, state, and local laws and codes. We’re well-versed in the intricacies of the eviction process and work hard to respond to these situations efficiently and sensitively. We offer eviction moving services to:
- Property Management Companies
- Property Owners (Commercial & Residential)
We’ll work closely with clients to ensure that we are following all regulations when relocating tenants’ belongings. By keeping a detailed inventory of every piece found on the property, we allow customers to focus on other pressing matters at hand. Simply put, we understand the complexities of an eviction move and we’re here to alleviate that burden.
Eviction Moving FAQs
- Will there be an inventory or photos taken? Yes. The supervisor will take a full written inventory & digital photographs the day of the eviction to document all the household goods being taken to the storage or dump.
- What will I be charged? Evictor is responsible for 1st month’s storage, hourly rates plus packing material used. Eviction starts when we arrive until the job is put into storage then the applicable travel time is applied.
- Can you provide a locksmith? Yes, we will supply a locksmith for the day of the eviction.
- What happens if I can’t be there to pay for the eviction when it is over? We ask that you send a deposit if this is the first time using Ramsey’s Moving Systems. If the deposit is more or less than the final bill, we will bill you or refund the difference in the price of the eviction.
- What happens after the eviction is completed? After the eviction is over we will leave a notice on the door & notify the tenant by certified letter of where & how to pick-up their possessions within 30 days from the eviction.
- What happens if the eviction is cancelled less than 48 hours in advance? A $150.00 cancellation fee will be charged.
- What happens if the moving company arrived and the tenant has moved out prior to eviction? If we arrive at the door and the tenant has already vacated the premises a 3 hour minimum will still apply depending on how many men are on the job site. Only applies to single evictions.
- What if there are items that need to be removed for trash? We will be more than happy to do a cleanout for you. The same hourly rate applies plus the cost of the waste removal weight plus we add an additional $60.00 for one man to remove trash off truck the next day.
- When the eviction process is over what happens? Ramsey’s Moving will then try to make contact to the evictee to get their possessions back to them with in the allocated 30 days. A certified letter will be sent out to the last known address stating where they can claim their possessions.