Looking to begin a career with Ramsey’s Moving Systems?
At Ramsey’s, we’re more of a family than a moving company. We encourage all employees to reach their fullest potential by providing an environment that is accepting, challenging, motivational, and where more emphasis is placed on customer service than any other aspect of the job.
Under the supervision of a driver/crew chief, a professional mover assists with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of household goods for residential & commercial customers. Represents the company in a professional manner and ensures a positive customer experience.
• Prior moving & storage experience is required. (2 years)
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with other crew members, clients, and move consultants.
• Capable of lifting 70+ lbs.
• Must successfully pass a criminal background investigation and pre-employment drug screen.
• Available to work six days per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follows schedules, work & shipping orders.
• Assists/helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and delivery (unloading and placement) of household goods & commercial equipment in accordance
with established standards and procedures.
• Follows instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and safety rules.
• Operates in a professional manner.
• Performs all duties in adherence with company safety standards.
• Performs work within the specifications of the estimate of man hours.
• Must wear company-approved uniform and maintain a clean and professional appearance while representing the company and delivering service to customers.
• Display professional conduct, courtesy, and manners when entering and performing work in the customer’s home.
• Respectful of customer’s property and personal spaces.
Qualified individuals should contact Doug Scouten @ (610) 745-0000 to schedule a time for application, or submit details email@example.com.
If you’d like to become a valued member of our hardworking team, please submit your information below.